Friday, July 15, 2011

12:01

Just waking up from my post Harry Potter midnight showing nap! Yep it's 4:30pm in the evening! This year my mom drove down from Seattle to join Randy, me and Jane in the fun. We sported our Harry Potter pipe cleaner glasses, black eye liner scars and wands from Ollivanders. 


As expected, the movie was AWESOME, and in my opinion much better than Part I. The special effects were great, the action was intense and in the end I felt like they did a good job of resolving the story. I can hardly believe that this was the last movie, that this epic tale has come to an end. Thanks mom and Jane for making the trip to join us!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

OH that looks like so much fun! I am so sad we missed out!

Jennifer said...

Awesome! Brandon and I saw it Saturday and LOVED it! Sorta sad that it was the last one...

Jennifer said...

p.s. it's jen reed

vanessa said...

you guys are so cute!

katie did you find a place to move?