Thursday, July 14, 2011

Are You Going?

6 comments:

Jen said...

Ah Katie!! I love it. I hope you guys are going opening night. Go for us :)I cry every time I watch the trailer. Ha! I can't remember, did you end up reading the last book?

Sierra said...

Sure am!!!!!

LeAnn said...

Ran into Evve and Mitch at the hardware store. Ev was going to go on a date with Daniel, but right then Auntie Sarah called and said she scored tickets for the whole Higgie clan. Personally -- I never even heard of it (which made Mitch's eyeballs pop out).

Katie and Randy said...

Jen- I did read the last book. It as been a few years so I didn't remember all of the details. And yep, I shed a few tears during the movie! I hope you and Devin get a chance to go the next time you have babysitters :)



Auntie- HOW HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF HARRY POTTER?!! My eyes are popping out as I type.

LeAnn said...

LOL! Of course I've HEARD of Harry Potter. I even saw the first movie. But it dropped from my wizar-dar after that. Glad you guys had a blast, tho.

Hannah said...

it was soooo good. I loved it