I was scrolling through my photos today trying to come up with something to post (it's been a few months) and I came across this series of pictures. They were just too cute not to post. I'm pretty sure this was from our visit down to see my brother and his family last December.
Our niece is such a fun little girl! She has an incredible personality and is full of energy. Randy and I sure wished we lived closer so we could have more frequent visits!
randy keeping an eye on our nephew
oh yeah, and our niece dunks!
9 comments:
Oh boy Avery sure misses you. She talked about you every day for about 2 weeks after you visited. Also...she totally will brush her teeth now!! She even reminds me before bed if I forget to have her do it. So thank you for that!!
Thanks for posting these pictures.
Oh we miss you guys too! I can't even tell you how happy I am that she's brushing!! love that girl.
Thanks for posting these! I completely forgot about them! She seriously cracks me up...the hairbrush in mouth? Hilarious.
Ahhhhhhhhhh. This post was worth checking every day for FOUR months!
About time you updated! I've been ready for a Katie and Randy update, cuz it's not like I can just call you....;) What a CUTE little girl with big beautiful eyes!
Katie, you are spreading your tooth care love all over the world. Nate and Cam are now brushing and flossing all by themselves... er..uh..with a lot of help from me and Dev :)
Yay, A Katie post! Cute pictures!
I brush and floss more now too because of you Katie, and my new fancy toothbrush you helped me get.
Love you,
Mom
Of course your family would have little ballers! :P They are sure lucky to have such an awesome aunt and uncle!
Love these pictures! Avery is getting so big, and I love the pictures of Randy with her and your nephew! So fun!
ooh these are so cute! love them. and so great to see you guys over christmas!
Post a Comment