Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wishing

I consider myself a true pacific north-westerner (is that a word?) in that the cold and rain usually don't bother me. In fact, most days I really enjoy the rain. Having grown up in Washington I understand the importance of gortex and a hooded rain coat.  Furthermore, I think there is something especially peaceful and cleansing about the rain. To this day, one of my favorite things is to fall asleep listening to the rain. I think that comes from always sleeping near a window. Today however, I feel like a different woman. Today is super rainy and cold. Today I am not feeling as tolerant. Today I am wishing....


I was looking at this view through my back window....

going on a hike with Grandpa Bolick...

snorkeling with my 2 favorite  Randy's...

swimming into a group of playful dolphins...

capturing 3 generations of Bolick men...in height order...

kissing my honey in a tree...

having fun with brothers...

 spending time and sharing stories with wonderful grandparents... 

taking a walk to see this look out spot...

or treking 1.5 hours to see this rare green sand destination...

Oh Hawaii I miss you...'til next visit....



enjoy Kristina :)

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Oooooh I feel you! I love that we just took that same picture at the Waipio lookout in September!

LeAnn said...

YOU MADE IT TO THE GREEN SAND BEACH!!! Thanks for letting me see it in the only way I ever will!!

The Schneiders said...

Wow! Those pictures were awesome. I loved them. Grandpa Bolick looks soo cute. I love the "salt and pepper" beard!

Jen said...

Oh, I'm wishing that too. I'd take hiking with Grandpa Bolick, snorkeling with your 2 favorite Randys, and capturing 3 generations of Bolick men in height order too if it meant that I could go to Hawaii and get away from this cold.

sa-rah said...

Finally!! Pictures of Hawaii! Good work, Katie :)