Today I was talking to my sister on my lunch break and she reminded me that I haven't posted pictures from the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows midnight showing. Considering TODAY is my sister Jane's birthday I figured I would follow through with her request. I don't remember why but I thought it would be fun to make Harry Potter glasses to wear during the movie. While discussing my plan with Randy, he suggested we draw the iconic lightening bolt scar on our foreheads as well. Thankfully, my sister was just as into it as us. With a little coaxing, she even convinced her husband Alex and his brother Andrew to follow suit.
Jane and Alex
Me and Randy
All of us outside the theater after the show
In addition, I sure love my sister! I know it was probably a little hard to leave family and friends behind in Utah but I am sure enjoying having her here in Oregon. My sister and I have always had very different interests but regardless, my sister has always been encouraging and supportive. She's intelligent, witty, a great cook and host, beautiful, thoughtful, willing to speak her mind, driven to succeed and someone I have always looked up to. Happy Birthday Jane Francis!
7 comments:
I love the glasses. We have yet to make it to the movie, but we definitely are going as soon as it comes to Cardston.
Aw, thanks Kate! I love you too! It was so great talking to you today.
I'm so glad you put up these photos--I LOVED making the glasses with you!!! Can't wait to go see part 2 this summer!!!
Happy Birthday!! For some reason I thought it was the 28th. Anyway I hope you had a great day!
Those glasses are hilarious. And HB a day late, Jane. It's actually Mitchell's birthday today. And Kate: You don't technically look UP to Jane. HAHA
Love the glasses - I'm so glad you two get to live close and do crazy things together!
hi katie!
danielle mentioned that you are nearby portland, that's awesome, you are super close (and to jane too!) we are in beaverton but i just don't like to get too specific about where we live on our blog in case there are creepy people out there... anyway, i hope you are doing well! maybe we'll get trav and danielle out here sometime soon. at least when her kids get to feeling better.
vanessa
Post a Comment