Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary! And yes, it also happens to be Friday the 13th. I remember Grandpa Larry telling us that this would happen every so many years but today is the first! How are we going to celebrate? Considering we're going to Hawaii in 12 days, we're keeping it pretty low key. We're making a Halloween themed dinner and watching a scary movie. I hate scary movies so this is really a sacrifice for me. But isn't that what marriage is about? Sometimes you just have to give a little to make your honey happy. What's on the menu? I'll try to get around to posting pictures some day...just imagine snot and booger salad! Oh, and by the way, I'm so glad I married this man! He stole my heart and continues to do so today. Love you Randy!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Friday the 13th
Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary! And yes, it also happens to be Friday the 13th. I remember Grandpa Larry telling us that this would happen every so many years but today is the first! How are we going to celebrate? Considering we're going to Hawaii in 12 days, we're keeping it pretty low key. We're making a Halloween themed dinner and watching a scary movie. I hate scary movies so this is really a sacrifice for me. But isn't that what marriage is about? Sometimes you just have to give a little to make your honey happy. What's on the menu? I'll try to get around to posting pictures some day...just imagine snot and booger salad! Oh, and by the way, I'm so glad I married this man! He stole my heart and continues to do so today. Love you Randy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Wait wait wait, SNOT and BOOGERS were mentioned in the same post as these gorgeous photos?! haa ha. I love the photos! Happy anniversary!! I
Snot and Booger salad. How romantic.
Happy anniversary Bugs and Cubby! I loved seeing your wedding photos again. 5 years. Where does the time go?
i know aren't we romantic:)
time sure does fly. i can't believe it has been 5 yrs already. 3 states, 3 moves, 5 schools and 3 degrees later and we're still enjoying this crazy journey!
Congratulations, you two!! Wow, 5 years?!? time does fly!
Cubby? HAHAHAHAHA
yeah cubby is randy's nickname on the bolick side of the family. according to randy, the name randall means wolf and when he was born his grandpa larry said he wasn't big enough to be a wolf so they called him cub. cubby has kind of stuck ever since.
Well, now we know how to differenciate between Lulu's Randy and Katie's Randy !
hahaha never mind the huge difference in facial hair... but yes it would be helpful when referencing the randy's :)
you guys are so awesome! So glad you guys ended up together...and that one of those moves brought you to forest grove. enjoy your time in Hawaii.
hey! i just found your blog on jen & devin farr's...congrats on 5 years...you're probably in hawaii now!!! lucky you two!
anyway, just wanted to say "hi" and that you two sure do a lot of fun stuff together! must be cuz you're both such fun people! :)
Congratulations! You two are awesome! And I can't wait to see this salad...or maybe I can. =) Definitely have fun in Hawaii!
Post a Comment