Randy is in need of a haircut. We ran across this guy on Friday and I think he should serve as inspiration. I've been wanting to try something new with his hair. What do you think? (as a side note, how long do you think it took for him to grow out his hair?)
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious. Just tell Randy he can get some extensions that will work perfectly.
I vote against this style!! Keep looking Katie
Oh my, you make me laugh :) I don't know how long it would take to grow his hair that long, but maybe if he takes vitamins that will help? I hear it helps. I wonder what they call that kind of mullet?
Hmmmm, if Randy were going to wear his hair long like that I think it would certainly need to be in a pony tail. Definitely a pony tail. And then he would need a ribbon, and maybe a flower accent.
I vote for the clean-cut all American short do he looks so drop dead handsome in. (Can a mother in law say that?)
HAHA! Did you take this picture at Pacific?! I knew the Grove was ghetto, but come on people! As for a hairstyle for Randy, I can see it. Just imagine, Katie. You could run your fingers lovingly through that mess of hair. ;)
Ha! I can just see you trying to sneak a pic without the dude seeing. That is one amazing mullet. Better than all the ones I've seen at Wal-Mart.
Post a Comment