Tuesday, March 16, 2010

let the MADNESS begin

Pick your winners! 

 Men's bracket 2010
I really really want to see Duke win, but I've been so disappointed in years past. I also really like Kentucky so I'm putting them both in my Final Four. I'm willing to give BYU a first round win, but they're going down in the second round versus Kansas St.

Women's bracket 2010. 
Can anyone beat UConn? What's their win streak...72 games straight!

Gotta love it Baby!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This time of year is so fun! Especially this first weekend with all the upsets. Wish we were there watching in person somewhere. One of these years we will have to do it. The year Ryan and i went to Sacramento was sooooo fun. Hope your bracket didn't get busted after today's results. Good pick with BYU. What a game!!! love ya Dad

Woodengirl said...

I have a smile on my face. No idea even how to read those charts, but they are so you that they make me smile.

I love you too,
Mom

Jane said...

I'm with mom. I am so clueless it is sad. I think you should do a blog tutorial on following March madness.

sa-rah said...

Did you see the Xavier - K-State game go into 2OT? Your right - this time of year is so fun! How's your bracket doing now? :)

Anonymous said...

sarah-my bracket is doing ok. didn't see kansas lossing so darn early but that what its all about...right!?
-katie

Hannalee said...

What's March Madness again? Ha ha just kidding Katie. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

hahaha that's funny Hanna! Don't make me send door sized brackets up to you in Canada :)
-Katie