Monday, December 14, 2009

the best we have to offer

On Sunday, Randy and I attempted to take a "nice" picture of ourselves with our little Christmas tree.











Needless to say, we weren't very successful. I think we need a little more practice with the timer feature on our camera!

8 comments:

Jen said...

LOL, both me and dev were laughing at this :) I personally love the second to last picture. That's the one that should go out with the cards! And what is going on in the second picture?! Looks like the tongue is headed straight for the nostril :)

sa-rah said...

I also love the second to last picture - how do people as tall as you get just the tops of your heads in a picture? ;)

Katie and Randy said...

jen-we were going for a "funny" pose in that one. clearly randy missed the memo.

Dev said...

Haha comedy gold!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT !!! HAHAHAHAHA
AuntLeAnn

Woodengirl said...

I am sitting here having a good laugh! My favorite is the one with just the tops of your heads, and the bare hook on the wall. If you could think up the right funny phrase, that would be a funny Christmas card! You two are so funny!

Hannalee said...

My favorite is the one at the bottom with Randy's squinty eyes. He looks really excited for Christmas. :) Ha ha

Jan said...

Cute! The third one looks very nice and the others are characteristically fun!