It's finally that time of year again...the start of a new basketball season!
The official start of college hoops is still about a week off however last night the NBA played the first of a few preseason games. Randy and I headed down to the Rose Garden and watched the Portland Trailblazers play the Sacramento Kings. I am definitely more a fan of college hoops and sports. There is just something that draws me in more than professional sports. The pure love of the game, sportsmanship, camaraderie amongst teammates, the excitement of the playoffs i.e. March Madness...need I say more! That being said, the Trailblazers game was still really fun...even for preseason. The Trailblazers had a pretty exciting season last year and we're excited to follow them again this year.
7 comments:
I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than go to a basketball game!!! All those tenny runners squeaking on the floor make my skin crawl!!! You guys look cute, though.
AuntLeAnn
You two do look cute. I know what you mean about college vs. pro sports. I feel that way too. Anyway, you two and basketball season just seem to go together. I'm glad you had fun!
With the Sonics moving to wherever they went, I have decided to be a Blazer fan. Plus I love Brandon Roy. But I agree, college ball is way better than pro.
PS- Who is Aunt LeAnn and why is she calling kicks tenny runners? She's not really related to you, is she?
Court-
i didn't even notice she said "tenny runners" until you pointed it out! so ridiculous! And yes, she is related to me. She is my mom's sister and I just love her! She does however come from the less athletic side of the family...so there you go!
Yay for basketball season! You two look cute - I'm glad you married a guy who appreciates sports as much as you do and will take you on dates to basketball games!!!
What!! What's a "kick"? Is that something you wear on your feet like a pair of "thongs"?
Love you back Kater Potater!!
AuntLeAnn
Post a Comment