Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

Randy and I don't have cable so on the rare occasion we turn on the t.v. we are very limited with our channels. We get 2, sometimes 4 channels, one of which is Oregon public broadcast. I worked a half-day on Thursday and was home by myself for the rest of the afternoon while Randy was at school. I like to have a little background noise when I'm home alone. I flipped on the t.v. and a Christian program was running an Easter special. I lingered on the channel long enough to catch this clip. It's pretty amazing!


5 comments:

Woodengirl said...

That WAS amazing. What an artist, and what a technique!

Seth and Sierra said...

He must have practiced that a LOT! Wow.

Delayne said...

That was Fasinating! Can't imagine ever painting that way. Hope your Easter was great!

Courtney Shelby said...

woa... that was crazy. you don't know what he's painting till the very end. i kept trying to guess like, i think that's a tree...wait no, it's a bird... huh??? ha!

Anonymous said...

Now I know why i am such a lousy artist - i have been going about it all wrong all these year! Love ya Kate. Dad