Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winter



This morning Randy and I woke up to snow!



Honestly, I was super excited. It feels so Christmasy when it snows this time of year.



I LOVE IT!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look excited in the picture! Such a big smile. We got snow too. They even canceled church. It looks like you got more snow than we did though.
Love,
Mom

{autie} said...

Soooo fun!!! I love snow!
Hey...I don't seem to have your email address: can you email me your street address so I can send you a Christmas card?
amousser@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

It started snowing last night at our house and I got so excited, I sent the movie White Christmas to the top of our movie queue!!

I talked to Teigan on the phone and asked her if she made a snowman. In her squeaky little voice she said: "I tried to, but could only make a snow angel."
AuntLeAnn

M. Williams said...

That is awesome. Snow doesn't fall too often here in Vegas. Hey are you going to be in Washington for Christmas this year? I will be let me know!

Seth and Sierra said...

I saw your blog on the Rudolphs and I hope it's not a problem if I take a peek every once in a while! You're welcome to come visit ours :)
PS: I love the snow too!

Melonee said...

Hey Katie! I blog-surfed on over from Brooklynn's blog. You and Randy are so cute! I love the snow too, but we didn't get much here in Bellevue... there is another storm moving in though, so maybe I'll have better "luck" with this storm!

sa-rah said...

Cute pictures - I'm glad you're enjoying the Christmas-time snow!