Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Operatory Heaven


I've been temping at the same office for the past two weeks but their schedule fell apart for today so I got a last minute job at a different office in Bellevue. Here's a picture of my operatory:


Please notice the court-like hardwood on the floor, the basketballs in the corner, the picture on the wall, the huge window with gorgeous trees outside.
Could it be anymore perfect?! (ok I could probably do without UW colors but other than that it's great!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET! Can I work there too?

Love ya,
DAD

Alena said...

At first I thought the picture was a big screen TV... not too shabby.

sa-rah said...

Awesome!! I thought the picture was a big-screen TV, too. I'm guessing that would be too distracting... Maybe you can convince them to switch to green and yellow with a wolverine? :)

Jane said...

How did you sneak a picture?

Katie and Randy said...

I happened to have my camera in my car. I ran down to my car during my lunch break, grabbed my camera and snapped a picture while the doc was out to lunch :)

Danielle said...

That is nice! Um...how long until you get here?

Anonymous said...

That operatory is so you Katie. So you.
Mom

{autie} said...

Holy sweet! Perfect for you!!!