Saturday, July 26, 2008

Memory Game

My sister-in-law Danielle had this on her blog and I thought it would be fun to try.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember--it can be funny, weird, awkward, random, etc.!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

9 comments:

Alissa said...

Katie--I just found your blog! How fun. My favorite memory of you was when Jamie and I came to visit you in WA. You had just gotten your ablation done, and I remember we were all worried and nervous, especially your big bro. You were so kind and loving to all of us, and made us all feed reassured, even though you were the patient. I remember thinking how selfless you were.

I also remember how beautiful you looked at your wedding reception, and how sweet you were.
-Al

sa-rah said...

So many memories - how can I pick just one?! I have to admit, one of my favorite memories with you was our road trip to Pullman when I'd only been in WA a few months. We had a really great talk on the drive over there. You're so good for me - thanks!

Terry and Kelci said...

I have one...how about taking a drug test b/c out of everyone, our names were picked. Leaving at 5am and having Codi watch us urinate...fun! Even better, we get there and we both can't pee. We each drank like a gallon of water and couldn't go for 2 hours! When we finally did we had to go to class. And to top it off, we were peeing every half an hour during school b/c of all the water we drank! Haha...basketball days...gotta love it!

Danielle said...

I remember when you came to dinner that day too, except I was so worried what you would think of me. I really wanted you to like me because Trav always spoke so highly of you--always telling me what a great person you were and how you were different then other girls (in all the best ways)-- I knew that your opinion would matter a lot to him. I remember once Trav compared something about my personality to you, and I felt like that was the best compliment I could get coming from him because I knew how special you were to him.

Oh and I remember the STP bicycle ride you and Trav did. That was so much fun (well for me...riding in the car watching) I was so impressed by you and how determined and athletic you are. Seriously.

I wish I could think of something funny. I have the worst memory. I guess we need to do more funny things together;)

the rutledge's- said...

So many memories. The good ol' UVSC days. I will never forget the day we ran all those 14's. I still have nightmares about it. Also, sitting at gateway for hours with all the girls eating a carmeled apple and catching up.

Jan said...

Katie Katie... well, us being roommates was a pretty fun memory! A random scene I remember is you sitting on your bed flossing while I was stretching out on the floor. Weird huh? Anyways, I also remember when you guys came to see me dance in the Asian Fest and the emergence of my nickname from you. What fun times at Joshua Tree Up! You're such a good friend!

Alex said...

Kate, for some reason the first memory that came to mind is "you've got the key to my heart...and you can do what you waaaant"...and you singing songs and getting the words wrong and me being mad at you for it. Ha ha. Love you! xo xo
Jane

Alena said...

Haha... so many funny things to remember. I remember you and AmyAnn playing the game with the water polo ball where one of you would wear a helmet and the other one would throw the ball the helmet person's head...

I also remember you wicked awesome dance moves. You are the only white girl I know who can work it like she is black...

Hannalee said...

It's hard to pick just one. One random memory is of stumpy. Although I guess that memory is tied closely to Alena and Sarah too.
The top one though is you buying a candle for our room because your dirty clothes were stinky and you were going on another road trip and didn't have time to do laundry. :) Thanks again for that kind gesture. ;) PS What are your plans for fall...we need to catch up.