Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Brothers



Randy's little brother Chris was up visiting for the last 2 weeks and we had a blast! Randy's other brother Benjamin is working in Puyallup for the summer selling Comcast and he was also able to come up and visit a few days. It has been really great to be surrounded by family .We bought the Seattle City Pass and did all those things that people who live in the city never actually do, like visiting the zoo, 
the EMP (Experience Music Project),
Seattle Aquarium,
Space Needle, Seattle Science Center and actually seeing the Mariner's WIN at home! 


We all celebrated the Fourth of July together with my Mom's side of the family. Randy and Chris went crabbing with my Uncle Mat and his brothers the morning of. They pulled quite the catch this year, 43 crab total! We all enjoyed a savory crab dinner followed by fireworks.



GOOD TIMES!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Oh, how fun! It makes me want to visit Seattle! And where can I get some of that crab?!

Danielle said...

That looks so fun. I remember Trav taking me to a few of those places when we were first married. Can't wait to come visit!

Courtney Shelby said...

Yea! A new post. You can no longer be a lurker. It's impossible. Believe me, I've tried. Hope to see many more wonerful posts from the Bolik fam!

the rutledge's- said...

Katie- Found you through Court, I am glad you have a blog, it is nice to keep in touch with people. I think we need to plan a trip with everyone at from UV of 02-03' (you know the poeple I mean). Maybe HAwaii?