Saturday, November 12, 2011

Leonidas

I captured a funny moment between Leo and Randy on video today. Sometimes I just wish Leo could smile or talk to us. I'm sure he would be rolling his eyes if he could at the following video :) 





We sure love our Leo!!

9 comments:

Woodengirl said...

I can't see the video - it says it is private. I am dying here!

Katie and Randy said...

oh no! let me try and fix it!

Alena said...

Cute video :) Looks like Leo is a well loved puppy.

LeAnn said...

Kates, your laugh makes me smile and laugh. For those of you who have never met Leo, he is one of the sweetest dogs ... and wiggliest ... and gassiest. And Randy works extra hard at training him. LOVE that dog!

Woodengirl said...

That's right, Leo really is a good dog, and considering it is me saying that, it means a lot.

Funny dancing duo!

Jen said...

Oh Randy! You should take your act to America's Got Talent ;)
Leo is a good sport.

Danielle said...

Oh Randy...you are such a cute puppy daddy!

Dev said...

Gassiest dog indeed. Some of my clothes still smell.

LeAnn said...

Dev, I don't know who you are, but I am rolling!
K&R's Auntie.