Wednesday, December 23, 2009

timberline

Originally, I was scheduled to work today but a few weeks ago the doctors changed their minds and decided to close the office a day early. As a result, Randy and I were left with a free day prior to leaving for Utah. So instead of packing and doing all those things we should have been doing, we headed here...Timberline Ski Resort at Mt Hood, Oregon.

We haven't been snowboarding in a few years so the first few runs we were definitely feeling it. Aside from being a little out of shape and a few achy knees, we couldn't of asked for a better day! Plenty of sunshine and a little fresh dusting of powder. We had a blast!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET! I am jealous, but so happy you guys got a chance to go.
Love ya,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas you two!
AuntLeAnn

Danielle said...

Oh I have so many good memories skiing there. Looks beautiful! See you soon!

Woodengirl said...

How fun for you! Looks like you had a great day.
Mom

sa-rah said...

So jealous! I'm glad you had a great day!

Courtney Shelby said...

Great idea! One day we should go to a mountain together. Maybe Vancouver or something... K, let's plan it. I say within the next 3-5 years. That gives us time.

Jan said...

You guys are so cute in snow attire! Glad you had a fun day!

Woodengirl said...

Love your new header picture!!!!