Randy and I came home the other day to find our family crest seated nicely in the bottom of the toilet. Normally, our Bolick "B" sits on the windowsill above the toilet. A gust of wind must have swooped in and knocked it over. Pretty amazing that it landed as perfectly as it did!
Unfortunately, this picture also depicts pretty accurately how I'm feeling today. Who knew you could get the stomach flu in 95 degree weather!
5 comments:
Oh, Katie, I'm so sorry!!! No fun! I hope you're feeling better soon!
This is hilarious! No not that you are sick, so sorry about that but that the B was in the toilet!!
Oh man, that's funny!
Sorry you're sick!!
Great shot big "B"!
I hope you are feeling better honey. It is cooling down up here in Seattle, so maybe you will get some cooler weather soon too.
Love,
Mom
Well I know one kind of flu that you can get in any weather...;)
Post a Comment