Saturday, May 26, 2012

Testing blogger app

I just downloaded the blogger app for my phone. This is my first test post...let's see if this works. I woke up from a nap yesterday and found max nestled up on one of our chairs. This little guy loves to climb.

6 comments:

LeAnn said...

Been waiting for this post! How are the two boys getting along?

Jen said...

Yes!! A post!!

Kristina said...

Well, your test worked... so maybe we'll see more of you on blogger? And Max is adorable! I think we need to take your dogs for a walk soon....

Katie and Randy said...

Auntie- they are getting along pretty good now. Leo knows his limits with max and actually plays well with him. Max is the one who sometimes gets a little rough, he is fearless! Ps I hope you had a nice birthday!!

Katie and Randy said...

And yes, Kristina let's take a walk soon!

Woodengirl said...

Oh no, a climbing dog. Oh, oh, no.