Happy Birthday, doggie! Wow, I forgot how little he was when you first got him. And I laugh at the xbox controller. HAHAHA! Good dog :) Now go for those new pair of Randy's Nike shoes ;)
no its not a cherry eye. the vet said its just a small growth that should go away over the next few months. we put some medicine on it every day. he said if it doesnt go away by his next shots, he'll cut it off! sure hope it goes away on its own!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, doggie! Wow, I forgot how little he was when you first got him. And I laugh at the xbox controller. HAHAHA! Good dog :) Now go for those new pair of Randy's Nike shoes ;)
Happy Birthday little puppy!
Does Leo have a cherry eye? :o(
no its not a cherry eye. the vet said its just a small growth that should go away over the next few months. we put some medicine on it every day. he said if it doesnt go away by his next shots, he'll cut it off! sure hope it goes away on its own!
Post a Comment